FREE-Valve’s Bi directional knife gate valves are known as slurry gate valves. Its are bidirectional valve deals with flow in both directions, while offering zero leakage. The U shape peripheral seat design ensures full-port flow and non-clogging shutoff.The disc bottom of knife gate valve is made into a blade shape with the purpose to cut some soft materials such as fiber,pulp or wood pulp, and it also serves favorable closing and opening.
1) Knife gate valve is Bi directional,zero leakage,withstanding high differential pressure and full bore valve with minimal seat cavity for maximum flow capacity.
2) No groove is designed on the valve seat,which prevents accumulating media on the sealing surface, and thus avoids sealing surface leakage or disc blockage cause by media accumulation.
3) The integrated body structure with precision casing.
4) U shaped resilient seat is embed into the body and is well connected with the gate,and the friction is reduced during the upward and downward movements of the gate.This greatly prolongs the using life of the seat and realized bi directional sealing.
5) Replaceable flexible wire reinforced elastomer seat ensures bi-directional zero leakage shutoff.
6) Full port flow path with minimal pressure drop achieved through full port valve design.
- Size Range: NPS2~NPS48,DN50~DN1200
- Pressure Range: Class 150 /PN6 /PN10
3) Applicable Temperature.: 0~200℃
4) Connection Type: wafer
5) Sealing material: Rubber,PTFE
6) Body Material: Ductile Iron
7) Disc material:Stainless steel
8) Pressure test:GB/T13927, API598
9) Face to Face: GB/T12221, API609
10) Valve body : GB/T12224,ASME B16.34
Operating Mode: Hand wheel,Bevel Gear,Pneumatic,Electric,Hydraulic
- Mining, coal washing, iron and steel industry used for washing coal pipes, filter slurry pipes, discharging ash pipes, etc.
- Purification systemused for wastewater, mud, sewage and water with suspended solids.
- Paper industry used for any mixture of pulp, material and water of any concentration.